Wednesday, September 23, 2015


http://bubblesberriesboudoir.com/press

Bubbles & Berries Boudoir was featured in Buffalo Magazine

I am honored and blessed to do what I do for a living. I have the opportunity to help women realize how truly beautiful they are.

This month I had a feature article written in Buffalo Magazine about my business, Bubbles & Berries Boudoir. It is so important to me to bring the knowledge of what boudoir photography is all about, to the women of Buffalo. Whether it is a bride to be, a stay at home mom, a wife who wants to get that spark back, or the woman who just wants to feel amazing about her body, boudoir photography is for all women. 

I was very nervous at first during my interview with Buffalo Magazine, but as soon as Tracy started asking questions, my heart just poured out. Sometimes I feel like I could just go on and on as to why I love shooting boudoir and why I truly feel that all women should get to experience a boudoir session with Bubbles & Berries Boudoir. It is so awesome to watch my clients go from timid and nervous when they first arrive, to glowing and confident when they walk out of my door. Emails like this right after a session just make my day, "Thank you both soooo much for the awesome experience! ! I am on cloud 9 and can't wait to see the pictures!!" 

Not only is it exciting to hear from my family and friends that they loved the article, but to hear from my clients that were featured in the article as well. They felt like stars!!! I plan on doing everything I can to keep educating the women of Buffalo about boudoir photography and why they deserve a session with Bubbles & Berries Boudoir.

~xoxo Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment